BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Good, Bad, and Tears

Wow, I’m day went from ok to really bad in two text messages.
Oh wow.
I’m not sure what to do with myself at the moment.
I guess I should start from that beginning.

About four years ago, I started texting a guy that I went to school with .
He was a grade or two above me in school, so I never really talked to him much.
I added him of FB and we started talking and stuff.
Well we exchanged numbers and we texted, talked, and so on.
Over the four years we have hung out a little
Not much bc I knew my parents wouldn’t approve.
So after a while we just stopped talking.

Well I would text every now and then just to see how he was doing.
I really fell head over heels for this guy.

Then I met my EX. We dated for 2 years.
After that I started back talking to old friends trying to kind of re-start my life.
Well one of the ppl I wanted back in my life was him.
And so one day I texted him. We started talking and getting to know each other again.

That’s when I realized those feeling never went away.
I was still head over heels for him.
I kind of told him how I felt, and I thought he felt the same way.
But the other day he texted me and said that he got asked to be someone’s boyfriend.
At first I thought it might have been a joke, but he was serious.

He had been talking to this girl for a while.
He had feeling for her, but she kind of put it on hold.
Then out of the blue, she asked him out.

He told me he still had feeling for her, but he didn’t know what to do.
And I guess last night he figured it out.

He texted me just a minute ago and told me he had some bad news.
I asked what, he said that he was off the market.

I am devastated.

0 comments: