BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well.............

Well I’m not sure what is going on.
My mind is not confused….but it isn’t sure about things anymore.

I’m really in to music lately.
I can’t function without it.
That and TEEN WOLF!!!
LOL I’m addicted to it.

I’m also addicted to texting and catching up with old friends.
I miss them so much.
A lot of them don’t live here or they live here but they r working off somewhere.

I can’t wait to move in with Kori and Ash.
We are getting the water turned on today.
Hopefully they won’t find anything wrong and we can get it turned on today.
If they do then we have to get it fixed before that water gets turned on.

Also I’m excited today because I get to drive my truck!!!
I’m usually driving my mom’s car because I can’t afford the gas in the truck.
But my mom needed the car today so I get the truck WOOHOO!!!!

I have so much I want to say but I don’t have the words!
Its crazy.

I just want everyone to know that I love them and I’m always he
re for yo
u!

0 comments: