BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where to start?


Where to start?? 

In the past month, I have learned a lot about the people in my life.

I know my parents love me dearly.

 That K and A are true friends.

Ex’s make great friends because they already know everything about you.

There are some friends who truly don’t care about you, until they see you face to face, and then they are your best friend.

There are friends who care but are too scared to even speak to you when they are around their other “friends.”

Then there is the unexpected friend(s) that amaze you day to by how much they truly care.

I have also learned that there are some things in life that can be put on hold.

Like school, I hate to say that. But school, once again, has been put in hold due to my injury.

But hopefully, I will be able to return to school for the spring semester.

On another note, I’m so tired of heartache.

Since May, I have been on a journey to make myself happy.

If that involves a guy then it does. But at this point in my life, I don’t want to just date anyone.

I want to find the ONE I’m supposed to be with and spend the rest of my life with them.

I’m not “looking” for him, but if he is already in my life, thank you for everything you do.  Or if he comes into my life later on, I will greet him with open arms and an open heart.


Now it is time to call some people out. (not a bad thing!)

Kori:  Thank you for being my best friend since 3rd grade. We have been through a lot since then and thank you so much for sticking with me this long. Without you, I really don’t know where I would be.  You mean the world to me. I love you!! I hope you know that.

Ash:  There are no words to describe Ashley. I have literally been sitting here for two days trying to figure out what I want to say about ash.  She is amazing in her own way. She has a way about her that makes you feel important. She makes me laugh and at the same time, makes me want to pull her hair out. If she was a guy she would be my soul mate.  Thank you for being my friend when I didn’t want you to be. Because I truly wouldn’t have known how amazing you are and how much I needed you in my life. I love you!!

Andrew:  Andrew, you are special to me. We have “known” each other for many years, but we truly didn’t know one another until fate brought us together. We were going through similar problems at the time. We help one another through tough times in our lives. You are the best guy friend that I have. I don’t know what I would do without you. We might not get to talk everyday like we use to, but I still love you just as much. I will always be here for you. The time we have had together and will have together is precious to me. I wish every day that you could be here with me but I know the work you are doing is important. I know you will be here when you can. When you get here I will be the happiest person on the earth! I miss you and I love you so much Always. Always Foever.

0 comments: