BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My week :(


So I have been sitting in this very spot for about a week now.
I fell off a ladder at work and messed up my ankle really badly.
At first I was told that it was just a really bad sprang and that within a few days it would be fine.
After 3 days of sitting here and there was no improvement, I went back to the doctor.
If I wouldn't have  went back to the doctor I probably would be a work right now trying to get up and down the ladder making my ankle and foot worse than what it is.
The doctor looked in my file and saw where to radiologist looked at my xray a 2nd time and found that I had a previous break on my ankle that had happen over 3 years ago. 
A piece of my ankle bone broke off and attached itself to a tendon. 
While my ankle healed the bone fragment “grew” to the tendon and my ankle.
When I fell the other night it pulled the two pieces apart.
So I was in a lot of pain and I need physical therapy.
Due to the fact that I did it at work Workmen’s Comp. is supposed to pay for my medical bills.
Well they denied my Physical therapy and ordered me back to work….and I still can’t walk.
So last night was the first night back to work since Monday.
It was awful. I had to sit on a stool at the register for 4 hours unable to get up and move around.
The only good part about going to work was getting out of the house.
But I hated every minute of it.
I’m so ready to be about to walk again.
I feel like I have gained 20 lbs.
But I know it is just from the pain shots and not being able to walk and move around.
I think I would feel better if I weighed less and I probably move more…but I don’t and I’m going to fix that. As soon as I can walk and move.

0 comments: