BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well another crappy day!

Saturday September 18, 2010:

7:00am…Up and getting ready to go to Mobile with Joe to buy him clothes for work.

8:00…Joe is standing in the door of my bathroom telling me to hurry up and I’m was not in the best of mood as it is.

8:15…We are on the road to Mobile.

9:50… We are pulling up at JCPenny’s

10:35…We are leaving JCP and headed home..or so I thought. Joe decides that he wants to go eat at Logan’s road house. Well they don’t open until 11:00…so that is a 20 minute wait. So we sit in the parking lot of Logan’s because Joe doesn’t want to go in anymore stores.

11:00 We walk in Logan’s. Joe asked the Lady if they take Checks..and OF COURSE they DON’T…this is 2010. Who doesn’t have a DEBT CARD????…well that would be JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

11:01…We are walking back to the truck and is headed to Thomasville.

11:20…Joe’s dad calls him and starts fussing about something and Joe misses BOTH exits to Creola.

11:35…I get a text message from my cousin telling me that Granny's dog, Baxter, died and that I needed to go to the cleaners and check on Granny…


I’m on the FREAKING interstate in MOBILE…and is headed to Atmore…b/c my BF missed the damn exit…HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE CLEANERS?
WHY THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO ATMORE?
UGHHHHHHH!

After getting up with my dad and sister...I don't say a word until we reach our exit...Joe didn't either.

12:35…We exit in Atmore….

12:45…We are behind a LONG funeral precession.

1:40…We FINALLY make it home.

2:45… My cousin comes by to get a ladder and dad gets ready for the horse show.

3:30…Me and my dad are at the arena.

3:35…I’m on my way to the store to buy things we forgot and to pick up my sister.

4:05- 7:00…We are at the arena. We work in the concession stand. The horse show starts late and I miss Maribeth ride b/c I have to leave early.

7:00…Jenny comes to the arena to get me and we go meet Joe and Kori at the Grill for mine and Jenny’s joint b-day supper.

8:00- 9:00…We head to Super Foods parking lot… We sit and talk to a bunch of friends.

9:00-9:45…We have to go to walmart b/c Joe and I forgot to buy him shoes and socks for work.

10:00… I’m at home…I go to bed.

This day SUCKED also….

0 comments: